Brand Strategist & Account Manager
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Someone who is a motivated, self-starter to join our team in the role of Brand Strategist and Account Manager on a full time/permanent basis.
You’ll be a leader on the strategy/research team directing/completing formal research (quantitative, qualitative, empirical), pulling out key insights for clients and using that information to construct their positioning and strategy(digital and traditional) with the ultimate goal of solving real problems that generate business results.
This is a client-facing role and you will be responsible for leading presentations (zoom) and meetings throughout the lifespan of projects as well as mentoring/managing other strategists/team members. The right candidate will have at least 10 years of experience in a similar role with a marketing and/or research agency. You’re an expert in conducting digital audits, customer interviews, facilitating focus groups, developing unique and tailored social media strategy, utilizing market trends, leading visual branding exercises/projects, website information architecture projects and are highly
What this role looks like:
- Overseeing our research assessments (focus groups, interviews, mystery shopping et al) from start to finish – ensuring the project runs smoothly and all team member contributions are on-point for the client
- Collaborating with the team to develop comprehensive, result-focused strategies based on audit results, facts, findings, and market trends
- Leading client discoveries, meetings, and other key milestone presentations
- Conducting social and web audits using licensed, integrated software
- Leading visual brand identity projects and directing the creative team based on the client need
- Leading website information architecture discoveries and helping prepare the client’s flow documentation (website project requirements and project planning)
- Establishing and selecting resources and participants required to achieve project goals
Still not sure if you fit the bill? Here’s a little more about who we’re looking for:
- Exceptional experience managing a client relationship and communication
- Strong brand positioning experience
- Strong experience using Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush
- A savvy, results-oriented person with strong leadership skills and is confident leading a client in unchartered territory
- You have a relatively strong market research background and understand how formal research is conducted and executed on
- Is approachable and a team player as we’re all about collaboration
- Team management experience and strong leadership skills are compulsory for this role
Our ideal candidate has the above skills. For the right candidate, we can offer a development plan that can help bridge your existing skills and required skills to succeed in the role.
WHO WE ARE:
The BottomLine team is made up of market research, marketing, business, and digital professionals who craft extraordinary solutions that deliver results for our clients. Our diverse talents and collective experiences mean we are more than your average digital marketing agency. Brands both big and small work with us to re-discover their true value, reach new audiences and evolve their messaging to meet the needs of the market.
WHY WORK WITH US:
So, you know that you’re perfect for the role, but you’re wondering if we’re a good fit for you. Here’s what working with BottomLine looks like:
- Training and education on our processes, services, and core capabilities
- Excellent work/life balance, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally
- Competitive compensation (among other fringe benefits)
- Collaborative, supportive, and rewarding company culture
- Unique personal/professional development opportunities + experiences
- Flexible working environment
- No 90-hour workweeks are found here!
- If this role sounds like you, please send your resume via form below.
BottomLine is a global company with team members across different time zones. You will be working at your home where you will have a place to boost productivity. However, we require a minimum of 6 hours of overlap with our business hours (Mountain Time). While we start early here in North America and love the sound of birds chirping and a good sunrise, we mostly wake up before the sun because we work in multiple time zones. This ensures that we have strong team communication and the ability to meet over video conference when required.
Compensation is based upon experience. If this role sounds like you, send your resume via form below.