When we talk about research, we’re not just scratching the surface. We are referring to a complete methodology that allows us to dive deep, analyze thoroughly, and convert data into valuable insights and actionable plans. Take a closer look to understand the inner workings of what we do.
First Things First: Strategic Planning Sessions
This is always our kick-off point because we are true believers that everything starts with an honest conversation to understand client needs. To create real tailored solutions for every partner, we do the following process.
- First, we’ll share a questionnaire that helps us see what you’re currently doing, how it’s working, and what you want to achieve. We’ll also use a customer journey map to dive into things from your user’s perspective.
- Once we have that information, we’ll jump into a strategic planning session. We’ll dig deep into your questionnaire responses, use different exercises to gather more insights and spot potential opportunities.
- Finally, we’ll take the data from your questionnaire and combine it with the customer journey analysis. This way, we’ll create your Buyer’s Journey scorecard and our 7Ps of Marketing scorecard. These will highlight the most impactful opportunities for your business.
We take great pride in creating a comprehensive evaluation that goes beyond traditional, unsupported marketing approaches. Our Impact Assessment is designed for clients who want to build a resilient challenger brand, guided by solid insights and aiming to seize key opportunities. By implementing this assessment, our clients can get to know:
- Triggers and tactics to inspire action in the customer buying process.
- Straightforward results of what’s working and what’s not, both in marketing and business.
- Objective insights on the brand’s marketing position with a plan to stand out from competitors.
- Solid strategies to achieve significant goals, like revenue growth.
A Close-Up To Web and Social Media: Digital Assessment
Nowadays, every brand and business must have a strong digital presence. With this in mind, we have developed an assessment to conduct a comprehensive web and social media audit. This service is specifically designed for clients who might feel comfortable with their offline results but are looking to enhance their online identity, to turn awareness into new leads. To develop this process, we follow these steps:
- Kick-off meeting to establish goals and objectives.
- Web and social media audit, using research, analysis, and social listening.
- Findings presentation to understand the current status, pain points, and possible solutions.
- Data-driven goal setting and metrics.
- Strategy delivery to achieve the established goals.
Getting Into Action: What Implementation Looks Like
We’ve talked a lot about our research processes, but what happens once we’re done with that part? Well, it’s time to take action and get real results. When you team up with BottomLine as your marketing partner, the possibilities are endless. We’ve got you covered from branding to traditional marketing, strategy to social media management, and even design to website development. Our portfolio has it all, so you can focus on the business side while we work our magic and turn marketing into a force backed by research that builds trust and helps you grow your market share, directly impacting your bottom line.
Now that you’re familiar with our success recipes, are you ready to take the lead and witness the impact they can create for your business? Let’s make it happen! Schedule a call with us here.