BottomLine understands the importance of data-driven marketing, and we help you identify where you’re excelling, where you’re falling short, and where you can improve. In fact, our Impact Assessments has helped many of our clients achieve over 131% in annual revenue growth.
But how does it all work? Let’s dive in.
Our Impact Assessments include:
- An understanding of customer buying triggers
- A clear picture of what is (and isn’t) working
- How you compare to your competitors
- Tangible, actionable strategies to achieve your business goals
We measure your impact in a meaningful way that leaves you with a roadmap towards solid, sustainable growth.
We need to be transparent with you, though—an Impact Assessment requires time and effort if it’s going to, well, make an impact. This process is a collaborative one, combining the expertise of our marketing and data gurus with the rich knowledge you have of your business. This is not your hand-it-off-and-forget-about-it-process, but we promise that it’s worth it.
So what’s the journey of an Impact Assessment?
– Kick-off call
– Quantitative and Qualitative Research
– Customer Journey Mapping
– Competitive Analysis Including Mystery Shopping
– Sales Collateral Review and Recommendations
– Target Avatar(s) Blueprint and Psychological Profiles
– Full Market Trend Research
– Brand Position Mapping
– Brand Identity Guide
– Stakeholder Interviews
– Key Customer Interviews
– Social Media Review and Recommendations
– Content Marketing Review and Recommendations
– Website Analysis and Audit
– Sales and Culture Evaluation and Recommendations
– First Line Trend Research From Selected Experts
– List of Customer Buying Triggers
– A 1-Year Comprehensive Marketing Plan
That’s quite the list! Through our work with our clients, we have seen the value of each and every step, time and time again. After all, they were carefully chosen as a key component to unlocking the insight you need to have powerful growth.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what one of our clients had to say:
“We worked with BottomLine to understand our target audience. They did a great job identifying our buying personas and suggesting key elements for our branding and packaging to appeal to our target demographics.
They also helped us build our website, providing their insight and expertise to create a user-friendly experience for site visitors. They were able to materialize what we envisioned and always went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the end product.
BottomLine was a key partner during the research, implementation, and execution for our new brand’s marketing strategy. Thank you again BottomLine!”
– Brenda Beckedorf, Executive Director, Alberta IOT
Want to experience the BottomLine difference and get on track to increase your revenue and growth? Reach out for your complimentary consultation today.